FET #4 Update
I didn’t think I would be writing this but I have been cleared to start a frozen embryo cycle! I honestly thought we may not even get the chance to try for #2. Why is it we always think the worst case scenario? It looks like all is good with my liver from a biopsy point. My gastro will be monitoring my liver levels during the cycle just in case. I am also waiting to hear on the genetic test for Celiac disease. I started Estrace Friday night and return for an ultrasound on March 3rd. Depending on my lining, we will most likely be transferring the week of March 8th with a beta right before our 4th anniversary.
The hubby and I don’t celebrate Valentine’ Day but we did spend the night away for a wedding 2 hours north. It was only the second time we have left Coen overnight but it was good to get away especially after the biopsy and stress I had been dealing with. I did indulge in a few cocktails and it was probably the first time I have had over two drinks in about two years. It would have been relaxing if we didn’t hit a storm both ways there and back. A little pic from the day.